In the Spotlight
Philip Stevens, Paul Howard, Ph.D., The American, 4-17-08
· Medical Device Recalls and the FDA Approval Process, Zuckerman, D. M., Brown, P., Nissen, S. E., Archives of Internal Medicine, 6-14-11
· Patent Reform Gets Key Support in House, Julian Pecquet, The Hill, 6-14-11
· $4.3 Billion Pledged at Vaccine Fund-Raiser, Donald G. McNeil Jr., New York Times, 6-13-2011
· Physicians Leaving Practices for health System Employment, Karen Cheung, FierceHealthcare, 6-13-11
More Headlines >>
Marco Rubio takes on 'Medi-scare' Marc A. Thiessen, Washington Post, 6-13-11
· 'Vouchercare' Is the Right Name for Medicare Laurence Kotlikoff, Bloomberg, 6-15-11
· Built To Fail: Health Insurance Exchanges Under The Affordable Care Act
· Can Exchanges Help Consumers Get Good Value Insurance? Depends On Where You Live Sabrina Corlette, Kaiser Health News, 6-15-11
· The ObamaCare Bad News Continues Karl Rove, Wall Street Journal, 6-16-11
· ObamaCare's Economic Flaws Doug Holtz-Eakin, Investor's Business Daily, 6-8-11
More Commentary >>
Why States Are So Miffed about Medicaid — Economics, Politics, and the "Woodwork Effect", Benjamin D. Sommers et al., New England Journal of Medicine, 6-15-11
· Auditing Access to Specialty Care for Children with Public Insurance, Joanna bisgaier et al., New England Journal of Medicine, 6-16-11
· Moving Beyond Fee-For-Service: The Case for Managed Care in Medicaid, Michael Ramlet and Carey Lafferty, American Action Forum, 6-14-11
· The New Gold Rush: Prospectors are Hoping to Mine Opportunities in the Healthcare Industry, Health Research Institute, PricewatershouseCoopers, 6-14-11
· Active Purchasing for Health Insurance Exchanges: An Analysis of Options, Sabrina Corlette and JoAnn Volk, RWJF, 6-14-11
Medical Progress Today is published by the Center for Medical Progress at the Manhattan Institute for Policy Research.
For more information about Medical Progress Today, please contact the managing editor, Paul Howard, at email@example.com, or via telephone at 212.599.7000.
Press inquiries regarding Medical Progress Today can be directed to the Communications Department, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via telephone at 212.599.7000.
If you would like to unsubscribe, please reply to us and type "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.
Copyright Manhattan Institute